CIVIL AVIATION MEDICINE
SCHEDULE one of the following services:
IN-OFFICE MEDICAL (CAT 1, 2, 3, 4)
TELEMEDICINE RENEWAL (CAT 1, 2, 3)
IN-OFFICE MEDICAL (CLASS 1, 2, 3)
Combined F.A.A. & Transport Canada
Can’t find the time you want from the appointment calendar?
First, add yourself to the waiting list; indicate your desired time and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Telemedicine appointments will have more flexible availability.
Please do not add yourself to the waiting list without first booking an appointment.
About Dr. James Daniel B.Sc., M.D., M.B.A.
Dr. Daniel has served as a Transport Canada Civil Aviation Medical Examiner(C.A.M.E.) in Ottawa since 1997, and also provides F.A.A. aviation medical examinations. As both a physician and a professional pilot, he has interests in aviation medicine, aviation safety, and human factors in aviation.
- Bachelor of science degree (B.Sc.) (Western University)
- Doctor of Medicine(M.D.) (Queen’s University at Kingston)
- Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.) (Queen’s University at Kingston)
- Diploma in Practical Dermatology (D.P.D.) from Cardiff University (U.K.)
Affiliations and Memberships
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
- Civil Aviation Medical Examiner (Transport Canada)
- Aerospace Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
- Ontario Medical Association (OMA)
- New Zealand College of Appearance Medicine (Honorary International Member)
- Cosmedic Research & Training Associates (CRTAi)