NEW LOCATION: 427 Preston St., Suite 200, Ottawa, ON, K1S 4N3.
Civil Aviation MediCINE SERVICES:
TRANSPORT CANADA: In-office medical (CAT 1, 2, 3)
TRANSPORT CANADA: Telemedicine renewal (CAT 1, 2, 3)
F.A.A.: Aviation medical (CLASS 1, 2, 3)
if eligible, please consider renewing your medical via telemedicine if your medical expired on or after march 17, 2020. All first-time medicals must be in-office.
DR. JAMES DANIEL B.Sc., M.D., M.B.A.
Dr. Daniel has served as a Transport Canada Civil Aviation Medical Examiner(C.A.M.E.) in Ottawa since 1997, and also provides F.A.A. aviation medical examinations. As both a physician and a professional pilot, he has interests in aviation medicine, aviation safety, and human factors in aviation.
- Bachelor of science degree (B.Sc.) (Western University)
- Doctor of Medicine(M.D.) from (Queen’s University at Kingston)
- Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.) (Queen’s University at Kingston)
- Diploma in Practical Dermatology (D.P.D.) from Cardiff University (U.K.)
- Airline Transport Pilot Licence(ATPL-A)
AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
- Ontario Medical Association (OMA)
- New Zealand College of Appearance Medicine (Honorary International Member)
- Cosmedic Research & Training Associates (CRTAi)
- Civil Aviation Medical Examiner (Transport Canada)
- Aerospace Medical Association