NEW LOCATION: 427 Preston St., Suite 200, Ottawa, ON, K1S 4N3.
Transport Canada Civil Aviation MediCINE SERVICES:
- In-Office Medical Examination(Transport Canada Category 1, 2, 3)
- Telemedicine RENEWAL(Transport Canada Category 1, 2, 3)
Due to the current COVID environment, please consider renewing your medical via telemedicine if your medical expired on or after march 17, 2020.
All first-time medicals must be in-office, and any required tests(i.e. ECG, audiogram, etc.) must be completed BEFORE your appointment.
DR. JAMES DANIEL B.Sc., M.D., M.B.A.
Dr. Daniel has practiced medicine and served as a Transport Canada Civil Aviation Medical Examiner(C.A.M.E.) in Ottawa since 1997. As both a physician and a professional pilot, he has interests in aviation medicine, aviation safety, and human factors in aviation.
- Bachelor of science degree (B.Sc.) (Western University)
- Doctor of Medicine(M.D.) from (Queen’s University at Kingston)
- Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.) (Queen’s University at Kingston)
- Diploma in Practical Dermatology (D.P.D.) from Cardiff University (U.K.)
- Airline Transport Pilot Licence(ATPL-A)
AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
- Ontario Medical Association (OMA)
- New Zealand College of Appearance Medicine (Honorary International Member)
- Cosmedic Research & Training Associates (CRTAi)
- Civil Aviation Medical Examiner (Transport Canada)
- Aerospace Medical Association